Career at Weissenrieder
If you truly want to make a difference.
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Capex Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Capex Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 700 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Capex Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since 1994, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique product, Weissr® Capex, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, and in Riga, Latvia.
Junior Capex Strategy & Implementation Consultant
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish SaaS company and the global leader in Capex Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Capex Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term capex strategies for over 700 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries globally. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Capex Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Our business is growing fast, and we are looking to hire a Junior Capex Strategy Consultant who will implement and use our unique and successful SaaS solutions. This position is a strategic hire since it is essential to our team’s future success and to our company’s growth. We have a unique approach to working with Capex Strategy and Capex Management with our industrial clients globally. We will provide the necessary training required to give a qualified candidate the ability to become successful and to get a complete understanding of our tools and solutions to clients challenges.
The Junior Capex Strategy & Implementation Consultant’s main responsibilities is to work with implementations of our SaaS Capex software applications.
The consultant will initially work in close collaboration with experienced consultants to develop the skills and knowledge needed to ensure a deep understanding of our tools and services. No experience in pre-qualifications within Capex Strategy or Capex Management is expected.
After a short period of introductions, the consultant will work with executives globally and jointly develop value maximizingsolutions for our customers.
The successful candidate must:
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- possess outstanding hands-on skills in Microsoft Excel
- ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- be able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- be able to develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- have self-confidence and be willing to accept a probation period upon initial hiring
A Master’s degree in Industrial Economics, Economics, Finance, or similar field of study.
The successful candidate is analytical, reliable, a team player easy to cooperate with, quality conscious, detail oriented, and has excellent skills in prioritizing and gettingan overview.
Relevant to us
- knowledge about the industrial economy
- demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- technical proficiency in workflow/process software or similar tools
- extra-curricular activity documentation
- most likely a new graduate or candidate with 1-2 years of relevant work
The successful candidate is living or intending to live (before hire date) in metropolitan Göteborg.
Category: Strategy & IT
Hours: Full Time
Submit application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, personal letter, and useful documentationfor the position.
Start date: Preferably early 2022 or according to agreement.
Direct any questions to: Johan Falkentorn, email@example.com