Career at Weissenrieder
If you truly want to make a difference.
Weissenrieder & Co. is a Swedish company and the leader in Capex Strategy analysis and Capex Management. Our solutions enable clients to optimize their Capex Strategy decisions and maximize their cash flow. We have been the lead advisor in establishing long-term asset strategies for over 700 production sites. Our clients operate worldwide and are mainly corporations within capital intensive industries. We combine extensive hands-on practical experience and theoretical insight with unique tools and processes for enabling Capex Strategy Analysis and Capex Management.
Since the start of 2004, Weissenrieder has offered consultancy services and in 2012 we developed a completely unique product, which enables customers to perform the analysis themselves. We have offices in Gothenburg, Sweden, Atlanta, USA, and in Riga, Latvia.
Manual QA Engineer
Our business is expanding, and we are hiring a Manual QA Engineer.
· Specification analysis
· Creation of manual tests based on available documentation
· Defect detection and logging
· Identifying and registering improvements of current system
· Exploratory testing
· Running manual regression tests before release
· Proactive and self-organizing
· Accurate, attentive to every small detail
· Ability to follow company standards when updating documentation
· Fighting for product quality
· Experience as Manual Tester at least 2 years
· Knowledge in Testing methodologies, tools and processes
· Good level of English (written and spoken)
· Jenkins, AWS, Git/Bitbucket – basic level (being able to find necessary information and run simple commands)
· MySQL – basic level
· Health insurance
· Modern office located in Marupe
· Flexible work schedule
· Modern equipment, ergonomic working area, play room
· Corporate events and team buildings
· An opportunity to travel to offices abroad
· Conferences and training
Submit application by March 31 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, personal letter, and useful documentation for the position.
Start date: According to agreement.
Questions: Direct any questions to Nadezhda Konga +371 29 551134